The team at St George’s School is a strong community of professional, skilled, dedicated and enthusiastic staff. The Governors and Senior Management Team are committed to supporting the continuing development of their staff and maintaining an effective and highly rewarding working environment. St George’s School is an equal opportunities employer.
St George’s is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.
We currently have vacancies for:
- Marketing and Admissions Manager – required to start in January 2016; the closing date for applications is 0900 on Thursday 17 September 2015.
- Part-Time Domestic Assistants – required to start in September 2015; the closing date for applications is midday Monday 7 September 2015.
All vacancies are posted on SCR.education. To view, please click here.
- Advert - Admissions and Marketing Manager
- Admissions and Marketing Manager -Job Description and Information for Applicants
- Advert - Domestic Assistants
- Domestic Assistant - Job description and Applicant Information
- Application Form - Support Staff
- Application and Recruitment Process - Explanatory Notes