St George's


Every international student must, by law, have a UK guardian.  Guardians can be friends or relatives in the UK or parents can employ a guardianship agency.  AEGIS is the accredited body for guardians in the UK and for a link to their website please click here

Guardianship agencies offer a wide variety of services.  For a copy of our guardianship information please click here

in this section